Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Raised From the Dead

Well I'm back, finally. Didn't take me too long to slack off on this about a month. Pretty much the story of my life. But I do have a decent excuse I got back on Monday from an 11 day vacation up in the good ol' Pacific Northwest. The 1st weekend I spent up in Seattle with a bunch of friends for our annual Drink 'n' Drive Golf Tournament. (drink a beer a hole) From there I hitchhiked (begged a ride from a friend) to Spokane and my parents house. A few hours later I was whisked away by my loving life-givers to our lake cabin.

It was one hell of a week up there. I spent a lot of time playing and swimming with my 2.5 year-old niece. I know everyone says this, and I get annoyed by it, so now I guess I know what they mean. But she is awesome, cute, funny, smart all that nonsense. I'm glad my sister had one, so I didn't have to. So between eating great food and swimming. I was able to read a few books. Harry Potter #5 and 6. The Half-Blood Prince was fantastic. The best one so far in my humble opinion. And I read Vile Bodies by Evelyn Waugh. Which was quite funny and entertaining and a lot better than the movie based on it by Stephen Frears that came out last year, Brighy Young Things.

Tonight I'm going to go put some sushi in my belly and go to the moving pictures. It's been awhile since I've walked into a dark room by my lonesome to be entertained by the denizens of hollywood. It better be good! Chirstopher Nolan I hope you're fucking listening!!

and the final thought of the day.... thank god this day is nearly over. This is by far one of the worst days of work I've had in a long while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home