Monday, August 22, 2005

A Waste of a Sunday and a Human

So the weekend started off okay. We grilled Mahi Mahi and Pork Loin at a friend's house while drinking beers and vodka and watching baseball. From there we headed to the Mission and drank some free beers at Tokyo Go-Go. A place I still haven't eaten at, which I need to remedy soon. From there we headed to Skylark where some more friends met up with us. by 1 am we had decided that skylark was just on the too crowded side. So we hopped in cabs and headed to R Bar. Late Night was spent at GP's casa, however I don't really remember much of that.

Saturday started off okay with Bloody Mary's and Margs at R Bar in the afternoon. Then my friend SU dropped by the R and dragged me to a yacht owned by a friend of a friend who lives on this vessel. The boat was sick, the beer was free, the people were nice and for some reason I got trashed. I'm not sure how it happened, but everyone was talking about dinner and that didn't sound fun to me at all. I have issues with dealing with a sit-down dinner when I'm hammered. I just can't do it. I get to antsy or something. So I headed into the Marina trying to decide what would be my next plan of attack. I walked by Pita Pit and that sounded like a brilliant idea. I got a Buffalo Chicken Pita, which was okay, but not their best. From there I went to Mauna Loa and suprisingly it didn't smell that bad. From there I headed to La Barca and met my friend MB and some of her friends. We went to City Tavern after that and we lasted on drink and then back to Mauna Loa which by that time was disgustingly crowded. So we headed to Blue Light. Luckily I hit all these Marina Bars all in one night, now I don't have to go to any of them for the rest of the year.

At some point at Blue Light I told my friends that is was time for me to go to bed. At least I think I did. I don't remember leaving the bar. I woke up at noon in my own bed. I hadn't blacked out that bad in a long time and I PAID for it the next day. I completely wasted away Sunday. I hate it when I do that. I laid on the couch all f'n day. I never left my apt. Luckily, this isn't something I do very often, as I'm hardly ever hungover. Yesterday, I just wasn't that lucky. I did watch a lot of baseball yesterday and saw the film Paper Moon, which I thought was good. Ryan O'Neal bugged the shit out of me though.

Today I feel much better and am already looking forward to this weekend. Shasta Baby!

Listening to: Maitland Street by The Living End



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there Pnizzle... drop some Bites from the past few weekends.

9/13/2005 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home